Compressco’s 40-horsepower VJack™ compressor provides production uplifts with zero engine-driven emissions and requires significantly less maintenance than a natural gas powered compressor.
Compressco is continually improving and innovating to meet the demands of the market. With the introduction of our new VJack™ compressor, Compressco fills another need while continuing to be a leader in environmentally-friendly natural gas solutions. The VJack™ is centered around the patented GasJack™ technology and capable of full wellbore stream production, handling up to 50 BPD of liquids on the standard skid package.
- No Yellow Metals. All yellow metals have been replaced with steel or aluminum for corrosion resistance
- All seals are made of Viton materials for corrosion and wear resistance
- Low Maintenance requirements
- Single-stage models are capable of handling inlet pressures up to 50 PSIG
- Single-stage maximum discharge pressure is 125 PSIG
- Works in conjunction with Plunger Lift applications
- Zero Engine-Driven Emissions
- Customer connection point for venting of crankcase and gas unloader to a safe area
- Auto Start and Stop Capability
- Compressor Valves: Heavy Duty Disc Type
- Skid Dimensions: 4 feet wide by 9 feet long with environmental rail and 1 inch drain connections
- Weight: 3740 lbs
Operation Ancillary Equipment
- All vessels are protected by pressure relief valves.
- Appropriate connections are provided for use of test gauges.
- Manual bypass valve is included for ease of starting and for compressor blowdown.
- Quincy QRNG 4125:
- Bore and stroke: 4.5 in x 4.5 in x 4 cylinder
- Maximum RPM 900 RPM
- Maximum allowable discharge pressure: 125 PSIG
- Piston displacement: 132.5 CFM @ Max RPM
- Trailer mounted portable units
- AutoStart™ package
- Can supply complete fluids service as part of maintenance package
The control system is in a weatherproof enclosure, enclosure containing suction and discharge gauges, hour meter, starting lock out timer, stop/run toggle and eleven annunciators to indicate the following:
- High/low suction pressure
- High/low discharge pressure
- High discharge temperature
- High scrubber liquid level
- A.S.M.E. Coded Pressure Vessels
- Built-in 2” Recirculation Line
- Oil Make-up system 15 gal Blowcase scrubber for efficient fluid handling even into vacuum
- Control, safety and sensor and control panel
- Environmentally friendly skid package
Compressco’s VJack™ excels in Casing Head Gas applications on pumping oil wells. The VJack™ can be connected directly off of casing for a single well application or connected at central locations such as batteries (or satellite batteries for multiple-well applications).
The versatility of the VJack™ also makes it capable of providing “Sour Gas” Services. The VJack™ can also be configured to start and stop according to pressures with auto-start capabilities.